Journey to Lana near Merano
How to find us
Journey across Brennero:
1. Coming from the north or south, take the motorway of Brennero to the exit Bolzano Sud.
3. Coming from Bolzano along the highway MeBo in the direction to Merano, take the exit Lana/Postal. Turn left and pass the village entrance to Lana, “Boznerstrasse”.
4. Follow the “Boznerstrasse” to the roundabout at “Tribusplatz”.
5. At the roundabout take the second exit and turn right again into the “Goldegg-Strasse”.
6. At the end of the “Goldegg-Strasse” drive left and straight away right into the “St. Margarethenweg”.
7. Follow the road, passing the monastery “Lanegg” until you get to the Garni Hotel Katzenthalerhof.
Journey across Passo Resia:
1. Drive from “Forst” (Merano) along the highway MeBo in direction to Bolzano.
2. Take the seconnd exit at Lana/Postal (not Lana Zona Industriale).
3. After the exit turn right and pass the village entrance to Lana, “Boznerstrasse”.
4. From now the same way as described above (see point 4 of above "Journey across Brennero").
Südtirol Transfer: your connection shuttle
The car's on vacation! Do you want to travel to South Tyrol in an environmentally friendly way by train or long-distance bus?
The connecting shuttle Südtirol Transfer takes you stress-free from the train or bus station directly to the hotel!